We believe that the arts and creativity are a necessary and vital part of everyone’s life and community.
We need your help to keep our work thriving. When you give to Andrea Ariel Dance Theatre you support the creation of new dance theatre performances, creative movement education programs in schools, workshops for the community, and collaborations with artists nationally and internationally.
If we have inspired you, help us continue our programming in Austin, TX with your tax-deductible contribution today.
We have extended our Fall Kick-Off Fundraising Campaign to New Year’s Eve, so there’s still time to donate right here!
Ariel Dance Theatre
1301 Canterbury St.
Austin, TX 78702
Our goal is to have at least 100 donors contribute at any level and raise $8,000 by December 31st. We are halfway there, and need your help to reach our goal!
I hope you will join us with your support to make this season’s performances, community workshops and education programs a great success. Become one of those donors and help us bring creative opportunities to people of all ages.
Here’s what your contribution will support:
• The creation and performances of a new work, Locked-In to premiere in June, 2018.
• The development of the Austin Soundpainting Collective and pop-up performances around the city and in schools.
• Community Voices Workshops that offer a safe space for community members of all abilities to be creative, share stories, move, engage in a dialogue, and explore innovative ways to meet, connect, and create with people in the community.
• Soundpainting Workshops for the community providing a super fun opportunity to move, dance, sing, speak, or play an instrument using guided improvisation with a community group.
• Our ARTSPLUS arts-in-education programs in the schools bringing creative opportunities to youth of all ages.
Thank you for supporting us to continue bringing innovative creative programming to the Austin community and beyond!
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
The yearly financial contributons of any amount from individuals and businesses is essential to sustaining our work and creating a strong foundation from which to build our programs from. We are very grateful for your support!
Andrea Ariel Dance Theatre is supported in part by the Cultural Arts Division of the City of Austin Economic Development Department and by business sponsors and individual contributors like you!
Donna and Gerry Starnes
Mary Ross Taylor
Ben and Helen Amendariz
Nancy Faye Smith
Carol and Curt Hirsch
Kathleen M. Clark
Kent Cole and Diana Prector
Saundra and Shawn Freeman